EZ-sensor™ - The Programmable TPMS from Schrader®
What is the EZ-sensor™?
EZ-sensor™ PROGRAMMABLE TPMS is the first Programmable Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor which has been designed with the goal of replacing 90% of the TPMS sensors currently stocked by the dealer including the Chrysler Vehicle Range. There are over 120 SKU's of tire sensors fitted to North American vehicles and the repair task has become ever more complex as a result. EZ-sensor™ simplifies the TPMS replacement process, dramatically reduces the costs of inventory, and avoids those lost sales.
Schrader® based the design on their patented and proven Snap-In design and arranged for the programming software to be available on the market leading TPMS tools: their AirAware and the Bartec TECH400 range. This means that for the majority of customers no extra investment in new tools is required and programming the EZ-sensor™ programmable sensors are seamless with their current processes.
- One Sensor for all Makes - Including Chrysler Vehicles
- Snap-In Design
- Quick Programming
- Rapid Turnaround
- Reduced Inventory Levels
- Will eventually cover 90% of TPMS Sensors
- Save money & fit the right part
- From Schrader® the worldwide leader
- Over 100 years experience
- Fast simple assembly to the wheel rim
- No nut or torque profiles
- Based on patented Snap-In design
- Steel & Aluminium wheels
- Fast simple Programming
- Works with Schrader® 21230
- Works with Bartec TECH400 tools
Why Stock Anything Else?
The myriad of TPMS fitments, vehicles and programming processes is making the servicing and replacement of TPMS and TPMS related problems more difficult to diagnose and rectify.
The EZ-sensor™ simplifies this process, reduces stock and coupled with the portable programming tool makes the diagnosis, selection of vehicle and servicing of TPM easy and efficient.
EZ-sensor™ - Easy Fitment to Chrysler Vehicles
The EZ-sensor™ fitment Process
The EZ-sensor™ is based on the already popular Snap-In or pull through body that Schrader® are already supplying as an OEM part to many vehicle manufacturers today already.
The key advantage to this body type is that there are no special tools required (other than a stem puller) to mount the TPM onto the wheel and tire assembly.
- NO EXPENSIVE TOOLING REQUIRED
- FAST SIMPLE ASSEMBLY
- EASILY REPLACES ALL OTHER TPM TYPES
- REPLACEABLE RUBBER STEM
- PATENTED DESIGN EXTESIVELY USED ALREADY IN AUTO INDUSTRY
- MINIMAL TRAINING REQUIRED FOR FITTERS
- FITS STEEL AND ALUMINIUM WHEELS
- READY TO GO OUT OF THE BOX
EZ-sensor™ - Programming our premium replacement sensor
Schrader® have arranged for the EZ-sensor™ programming software to be available for download to the market leading TPMS tools: the Schrader® AirAware 21230 and the Bartec TECH400 range. The tools can then be used to both diagnose TPMS problems and also to fix them by programming blank EZ-sensors to emulate the faulty part(s). The programmed part(s) can then be fitted to the Chrysler vehicle to replace the faulty part(s). There are programming routines available for the following common scenarios:
- Replacing a low battery sensor
- Replacing a non functioning sensor
- Producing Winter Tire Set
- Tire Rotation using EZ-sensors
It's easy to replace an existing
Type Pressure Monitoring sensor
1) Select Vehicle Model from the Tool Screen
3) Read each of the 4 wheels as directed by the tool screen
5) Use tool to re-programme a replacement EZ-sensor™ with the data from old sensor
7) TPMS warning light goes out. Job done!
2) Portable tool configures itself to read the correct TPM type
4) Identify faulty sensor
6) Replace faulty sensor with EZ-sensor™
For more information or help call toll free 855 877 9732 and speak to one of our team or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This presentation video is under 3 minutes in duration and will outline the benefits and practical ease of use of the EZ-sensor™ (PROGRAMMABLE TPMS).
Contact Bartec about the EZ-sensor™
Customers have told us our help desk guys are the best because of their wealth of information and experience; that they care about helping; and that they try that bit harder to sort out problems. Contact Bartec today to discuss these great benefits of the EZ-sensor™
- NEVER A LOST TPMS SALE
- LOWER STOCK VOLUMES REQUIRED
- SIMPLIFIES TPMS FITMENT
- SIMPLIFIES DIAGNOSTICS
- SIMPLIFIES VEHICLE PART SELECTION
- EASY TO SERVICE
- PATENTED DESIGN
- WILL HANDLE FUTURE TPMS DESIGNS
- EASY 'WINTER TIRES' REPLICATION
Please browse our website for more information about Bartec USA LLC and our range of Chrysler TPMS Tools and our professional Chrysler Tire Pressure Monitoring System support, then call toll free 855 877 9732 and speak to one of our team or e-mail us at email@example.com.